With the Easter bank holiday upon us Jaff and myself thought it was about time we seen this rather cool industrial monolith. Arriving earlier than expected we explored the main section and proceeded to the roof to get an overall view of the site when we spied security doing his rounds. Thinking nothing of it we sat taking in the views when Clebby rang, "I'm here, just seen security" Ok! We thought and started making our way down to meet him. One quick look to make sure all was clear and what do we see?

Security parked in front of where we wanted to be! We sat and chilled for a moment waiting till the coast was clear, this wasn't the case though. Two minutes later a flatbed arrived? As we watched, trapped in the tower. Security and what we thought was a demo team arrived, tooled up they made their way in banging and stripping everything they could. All the time getting closer to us. As we observed their antics it became obvious that this was no demo team as they wasn't demolishing anything?. They were looting the site!

Is that copper wire there chief???

With Clebby blocked from getting in and us trapped inside it wasnt looking good. With a small window of opportunity Jaff and myself slipped out undetected to meet Clebby. After meeting up and exchanging pleasantries we took a stroll round the perimeter to get a few exteriors when security appeared and gave us the worst daggers you could imagaine, stood staring at us for time. Guilty conscious I would imagaine? Undetered we thought about going in again when more of Securitys copper stripping friends turned up, another flatbed filled with fiends!!!

Got the best we could given the situation!

Not the outcome we hoped for but its all part of the game.The security company has also recieved an email with pics of their loyal security force in action.

SHAME ON YOU!!!