Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Arrow Inchyre Steading, Lindores, Fife - 28/07/09

After having a nice little poke around Tentsmuir Beach, headed back homewards and did that thing where you are driving along, catch a teasing glimpse of something, and the next thing you know, you are up a track and in the middle of a pile of nettles taller than you are worrying about a farmer coming along to chase you. It wasn't a hugely exciting explore but a nice little surprise.

Don't know any history on this place other than the fact it's probably an old farmhouse and that it's yet another lovely big property falling apart from years of neglect (//sadface).

I think there might be a little bit of distortion on this pano! I was stood parallel to the edges of the 2 wings that come off it.

Inside the tower was this rather unusual arch

the rest

There was one area that looked like it still had some explores in it but the only accessible route involved a bit of a climb and my blood sugar was starting to get all squiffy. I made it home just in time to have a full blown migraine, and that kids, is why you should always have a little emergency snackage on you.
    Last edited by Erstlaub; 30-07-2009 at 11:27 PM. Reason: stupidity, building name