Thanks

Arrow Bangour Village - 02/04/09

Well despite having nobody to play with I wasnt going to get sent to Scotland for work and NOT take full advantage of the situation! One night after work I jumped in the car and headed over to Dechmont. I wasnt exactly sure where I was going so was rather glad that someone had been pleasent enough to put up road signs to the hospital

There were quite a few cars parked on the main drive when I got there so in I went, bumped into quite a few dog walkers ansd joggers, security didnt seem bothered about them but kept following me around in a big jeep thing, nearly ran me over a few times when they came whizzing round a corner and I was stood in the middle of the road taking a picture! Seemed nice enough though, didnt give me any bother just keeping an eye on me I reckon, which I guess is how the site has remained as nice as it is.

No internals, I'm led to believe that there are boards loose but with security on my heels I wasnt gonna go looking for any. Also would have been pitch black inside so pics would have been a bit crap anyway. As it was I had about an hour and a half before the sun disappeared behind a hill so practically jogged round the whole site making sure I got round it all in time!

Pics arent owt special really due to being rushed and if HDR makes your eyes bleed then look away now.

The above pic is my favourite, I loved the bus stops round the place.

Would be nice to see what this crest had looked like back in the day.

And thats all. Would have had some more pics but some of them had a bit of a ghosting on them, was using two ND filters and a Grad Grey and I think some light must have been refracting around between them, which was a shame.
    Last edited by Mexico75; 05-04-2010 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Title icon