Thanks

Arrow Yorkshire Eletricity Board /depot Barnsley - 02/06/08-ARCHIVED

Well its a site ive had my mind on doing for a while, and havnt seen it anywhere else yet, so it may be a first and what better than to post here if it is

This is the former Yorkshire electricity Board building in Barnsley and to say its trashed is erm being nice. Fire and water damage, with things clunking and water dripping all over the place, just what you want in a former electricty depot.

An early morning start as this site is on a very busy road, saw me rushing over the high gate and then nearly becoming Mrs guybrush.

I slipped, leg either side, and just managed to grab the metal between my legs with my hands, inches from a ball crushing moment.

anyhow onwards

Apologies for the pics, my torch completely died, as had my rechargable for my cam batteries, so I use the flash sparingly
    The outside

erm the roof

equipment of some sort?

Mutated printer?, cutter? no idea

self shot

Been in more than a few buildings now and I gotta say, the first building ive been through and thought "christ, just pull it down, and build that proposed road through it".

Other sites have had something about them, ..this........very depressing, but another notch on the list
    Last edited by Mexico75; 12-06-2009 at 07:00 PM.
    Exploring the depths of humanity, I find the beauty, the passion, the life, that many forgot.