Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Default Re: Abandoned World War II Bunkers

Quote Originally Posted by Urbexgamma View Post
    Sorry, i love to make video's but this is the first forum where i dont feel welcome.
    I'm the only one who's complained. Everyone else has said they enjoyed it so stop moaning
    BLOG I SPLORE WHERE NO MAN HAS SPLORED BEFORE

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Urbexgamma View Post
    Sorry, i love to make video's but this is the first forum where i dont feel welcome.
    its nice to see your vid mate but dont think people on here are unwelcoming just some like it differnt ways, i have been on loads of the other sites even got banned off dp for having dyslexa, as my posts didnt always seem right, stay here and you will see there a good bunch but they do like to pull ya leg to, i had to learn, but i am happy here and wont be going to nowhere other, dont take it to heart, its the best one of all the urbex sites and thier not looking for perfect photos or the fact you nearly got in,or other stuff the other sites will not let you post, they just welcome you along and will help and guide you,you will have fun her believe me, :-)
    If only i had more time !!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nivlac For This Useful Post:

mr beardy (14-01-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nivlac View Post
    its nice to see your vid mate but dont think people on here are unwelcoming just some like it differnt ways, i have been on loads of the other sites even got banned off dp for having dyslexa, as my posts didnt always seem right, stay here and you will see there a good bunch but they do like to pull ya leg to, i had to learn, but i am happy here and wont be going to nowhere other, dont take it to heart, its the best one of all the urbex sites and thier not looking for perfect photos or the fact you nearly got in,or other stuff the other sites will not let you post, they just welcome you along and will help and guide you,you will have fun her believe me, :-)
    Someone who speaks sense
    BLOG I SPLORE WHERE NO MAN HAS SPLORED BEFORE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12