Thanks

Arrow sandiacre court nursing home sandiacre nottingham report date 18/02/2012

Ok so we was out and about and came across this nursing home in sandiacre Nottingham we noticed it from afar unfortunately when we got in which I must say was very easy it has been trashed chavs had been at it and all metal stripped fire damage to, looking at it I bet it was a lovely little home once then care home, I have researched for some history but I have only managed to find some planning applications, from what I have worked out the house started as a residential home then was changed to a nursing home it has then since had 2 extension, I believe from paper work we found lying around it closed in April 1997 there has since been an application for full redevelopment with 24 flats and car parking this was approved in 2007 but never implemented then in may 2010 planning permission was sought after for construction of new care home with all ancillary space, associated ground works and alteration to entrance drive. This was refused on 15th March 2010 hope you enjoy althogh trashed please click the link at the bottom to see all the photos we took thanks for looking

stain glas window from inside such a shame its been wrecked

again thanks for looking if you would like to see anymore photos please follow this link http://photobucket.com/scnh
    Last edited by nivlac; 19-02-2012 at 09:44 PM.