I've only just recently started documenting my explores, of which admittedly there haven't been many recently but this is my first report so enjoy.

I've tried to do a little bit of research on this place but haven't been able to come up with anything at all so if anyone knows anything about this place I'd be glad to hear it. I'd be keen to know maybe the build date or just a few details if anyone can help. It's located on the way out of town towards Anstruther not far from the old hospital for those of you who know St Andrews.

As far as condition goes, it's pretty much totally stripped out, loads of evidence of kids drinking and trashing the place, but there are still a few nice features remaining although not many. Google maps shows the place with decent looking gardens and cars outside it so it can't be that long abandoned can it?

Due to the boards on the windows and doors the whole downstairs is pitch black, with not much to see anyway, upstairs is a bit better since a few boards have been ripped off, chavs have their uses sometimes

Gate house, which has remained boarded up so I didnt get a look in there.

The house itself. Massive place, three floors and like a maze inside.

Shows the damage that this place has taken at the hands of the chavs who seem to frequent it.

Fireplace in nearly every large room in the house, of which there are too many to count.

My favourite feature, lovely old staircase up to the attic.

and again.

And lastly, my favourite thing about this place, outside hidden behind a 10ft wall seems to be the family pet graveyard stretching from 1909 - 1945, which is what makes me want to find out a bit more about the history of this place.

So that's that for now, I hope you enjoyed the photos, as I say, first documented explore, but hopefully I've done it justice. I hope to get somewhere a bit more interesting for next time round.

Thanks for looking