Shortly after half 7 we arrived at the car park for the beach as the last tourists were leaving, getting out kit together, and started the walk out onto the soft sand towards the dunes. Soon after we saw the top of the entrance sticking out of the sand . with a small trowel DJ Oska dug away to get enough sand moved so we could get through the entrance, even after the clearance had begun I thought we would never get in…
After about 15 minutes we were here:

After swapping positions so I was ahead, we rounded the first corner where it was almost clear enough to stand up (excuse the leg)

We pushed straight through to the main room as a ‘base’ to drop our gear and go round the rest of the facility. Here I took advantage (stupidly without a flash) to do a candid shot of DJ Oska:

We were surprised at how dry it was under the dunes, and how we ventilated it appeared, although towards one end of the facility there was a strong smell of cannabis and stale booze. At this point I decided to try and take a couple of manual shots as opposed to my normal automatic shots… so here they are:
A shoe:
And the main room:
Towards the last of the corridors the air felt a bit heavier, and we heard a voice behind us… took us a minute to realise it was me getting a text!
Some of the materials down there had obviously been taken down after the facility was closed such as metal bars
And bottles from drunken parties.
We then got mandatory crew shots (sorry for the focus on these)

And some modelling
In the toilets…
Last but not least… how does the ‘dead look’ suit me?
Wasn’t much to report on, so ive done my best… sorry its not as good as my previous ones!