Hi guys,

I thought I would put this old explore up as it's not yet on here at all, and is/was truely a gem and little time capsule. I remember the day so well, after hours of research on the web and 3 sites that weren't quite what we were looking for we headed to Gaynes Park Mansion.

There is not a huge amount of history on this place. It seems like its last use was a Jewish school, I believe it may be being converted now, and turned into flats. I can't guess at the age, and trawling the internet for info has proved fruitless.

Upon walking through the woods we were confronted with my absolute Urbex dream. She stood there looming over the hill, proud and beautiful

She even had her own little Gargoyles watching our every move (and I am not talking about security!)

We found our way in, and the lights were on. Someone was doing some remedial work, but there was no sign of them at that point. As we walked in, just WOW. It really was so exciting and so beautiful as no one had ever reported on it before. On with the internals....

The library

There was Hebrew writing everywhere

Hope you enjoyed xxx