PDA

View Full Version : Abandoned World War II Bunkers

Urbexgamma
18-11-2012, 10:23 PM
As a new member i would like to show you my vid what i made today.
It are two bunkers from WWII somewhere in the Netherlands.
It was a suprise for me that the second bunker has no vandalism !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjvRKOwonwo

mr beardy
19-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Shame you've not posted pictures instead

Urbexgamma
19-11-2012, 06:45 PM
I see other people are also posting movies, so why shame ??
I'm new here and i dont know all the rules or whatever.
Are you always so nice to new people ?

fenrir
19-11-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm new here and i dont know all the rules or whatever.

I know there's a lot to read, but have a quick look at the FAQ subsection (http://urbexforums.com/forumdisplay.php/24-FAQ-S) and the FAQ page (http://urbexforums.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_vb3_board_usage)

mr beardy
19-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Are you always so nice to new people ?

No need to be like that is there really, I wasn't aggressive. They usually have pictures to go along with a short video

BB
20-11-2012, 03:00 AM
It doesn't matter if its pictures or videos. Its all about seeing the unexplored and unknown!

Thanks for posting! Great first report :thumb

Clough
20-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Shame you've not posted pictures instead

I don't think he's been nasty just likes to look a pictures instead.

Keep em coming mate

Derelict-UK
27-11-2012, 11:14 AM
I agree with BB, the fact is it's nice to see something different. UE isn't a photography (stills) only hobby. You can film or just go without a camera for the thrill of it. It shouldn't be held down to one format.

Urbexgamma
09-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Sorry, i love to make video's but this is the first forum where i dont feel welcome.

mr beardy
09-01-2013, 12:39 PM
. Edit

mr beardy
09-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Sorry, i love to make video's but this is the first forum where i dont feel welcome.

I'm the only one who's complained. Everyone else has said they enjoyed it so stop moaning

nivlac
14-01-2013, 12:49 AM

its nice to see your vid mate but dont think people on here are unwelcoming just some like it differnt ways, i have been on loads of the other sites even got banned off dp for having dyslexa, as my posts didnt always seem right, stay here and you will see there a good bunch but they do like to pull ya leg to, i had to learn, but i am happy here and wont be going to nowhere other, dont take it to heart, its the best one of all the urbex sites and thier not looking for perfect photos or the fact you nearly got in,or other stuff the other sites will not let you post, they just welcome you along and will help and guide you,you will have fun her believe me, :-)

mr beardy
14-01-2013, 01:44 AM
its nice to see your vid mate but dont think people on here are unwelcoming just some like it differnt ways, i have been on loads of the other sites even got banned off dp for having dyslexa, as my posts didnt always seem right, stay here and you will see there a good bunch but they do like to pull ya leg to, i had to learn, but i am happy here and wont be going to nowhere other, dont take it to heart, its the best one of all the urbex sites and thier not looking for perfect photos or the fact you nearly got in,or other stuff the other sites will not let you post, they just welcome you along and will help and guide you,you will have fun her believe me, :-)

Someone who speaks sense