PDA

View Full Version : Morecambe winter gardens site visits 2012

blueink
10-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Greetings,:hlp

You maybe aware Of the morecambe winter gardens site that is undergoing retoration to save it from the deaths that is decay and destruction, Now i have started this thread to gain interest for regular visits to the site not only for your own enjoyment and photographic archives but to aid the restoration.

I shall be compileing lists of who is interested in visiting. For each visit ive found that a group of 8-10 people at a time is best so you you dont get people walking into your shots or waveing torches about ;)

There is a charge for the visit which i like to gain £40 which can be shared between 8 people @£5 each.

To get an idea of what you will be seeing there site has awesome info and history regarding the site which can be found HERE!!!! (http://www.thewintergardensmorecambe.co.uk/home/)

thankyou

BLUE

blueink
10-02-2012, 07:56 PM
MARCH

Hey im compileing a list for march for the group visit. Ten places max for each visit!!!
So early march visit date to be confirmed but will probably be on the 7th of march but can organize dates for later on in the month ;)

March 7th visit

Oldskool
Dr howser
Grum
Everyone freezes

blueink
10-02-2012, 11:55 PM
MARCH

Hey im compileing a list for march for the group visit. Ten places max for each visit!!!
So early march visit date to be confirmed but will probably be on the 7th of march but can organize dates for later on in the month

March 7th visit

Oldskool
Dr howser
Grum
Everyone freezes
only 2 eyes

blueink
11-02-2012, 08:43 AM
MARCH

So early march visit date to be confirmed but will probably be on the 8th of march but can organize dates for later on in the month
weds March 7th visit

Oldskool
Dr howser
Grum
Everyone freezes
only 2 eyes

sorry got my days mixed up

coops
11-02-2012, 09:30 AM
Guys get your name down for this if you havent been already

A: The place needs the money theres lots of work needed on the building.

B: loads of stuff inside for photos to taken !!!

:thumb

blueink
21-02-2012, 08:42 PM
MARCH - Tues March 6th visit

Oldskool
Dr howser
Grum
Everyone freezes
only 2 eyes
Zero 81

April -

May -

June -

July -

August -

September -

October -

November -

December -

Please stick your names down each month and a possible date that your available ;)

blueink

fenrir
22-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Would like to put name down for a march visit. Is 6th the only available day?

BB
23-02-2012, 04:15 AM
Id be up for the March visit, not been in with the 10-20 :thumb

blueink
24-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Would like to put name down for a march visit. Is 6th the only available day?

if i can get the numbers for a weeekend in march then put your name down on a date your available ;) Idealy we need 8 people per visit 5 minimum.

I put each month down so you can place your name down with a possible date to start a possible date....

blueink
24-02-2012, 05:51 PM
MARCH - Tues March 6th visit

Oldskool
Dr howser
Grum
Everyone freezes
only 2 eyes
Zero 81
BB

April -

May -

June -

July -

August -

September -

October -

November -

December -

Please stick your names down each month and a possible date that your available

blueink

fenrir
24-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Will put name down for 6th pls? Was just a medical appointment, can rearrange it. (Available all days except weekends and the 1st and 2nd March).

blueink
27-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Tues march 6th

Oldskool
Dr howser
Grum
Everyone freezes
only 2 eyes
Zero 81
BB
BA
FENRIR

April -

May -

June -

July -

August -

September -

October -

November -

December -

Please stick your names down each month and a possible date that your available

blueink

blueink
05-03-2012, 11:17 AM
OK so i have been in contact with the winter gardens and there will be limited time in the building as the BBC are going to be filming in there from 2pm so for you who may not get there early enough it maybe a re scedual on the date!!!!!!! PM me if you have and queries or you wont be able to make it....

Sorry for this guy's but the BBC will be paying for there visit also so they take priority ;(

blueink
25-03-2012, 01:33 PM
ok sat the 31st is the next visit (march) people so far.....

Ghost + 5

Possibles

nocturnal martin +
becs
boxer heaven

let me know before wednesday if your in for this visit

cheers

Blue

fenrir
25-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Would like to revisit but can only do weekdays. When's the next visit after this one, if you know?

blueink
28-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Would like to revisit but can only do weekdays. When's the next visit after this one, if you know?

Weekdays are off the cards now unfortunately till the winter months! All through summer its open to the public and access is limited plus people will be in your shots!!! So Saturday is the only time we will be able to get inside unrestricted!!!!

Blue

blueink
21-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Saturday 28th april

is the next visit that is booked, so i shall be gathering names up till friday for upto 8 people that defo will be comeing!

stick your name down and pm me how many people wish to come for this or future visits!!

Sat 28th

- Boxer heaven + ?
- beccs